Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happily Married!

All of these pictures are courtesy of Cory's sweet new digital camera. I bet Burns is jealous that he doesn't have a Hawaii to take pictures of with his...
Cory and I were pleased to learn that the Hawaiians enjoy Starbucks as well. We also purchased the Charlie Brown Christmas album to enjoy whilst we drive in our jeep!
Cory and I's tickets and mug shots.
(Deleted for Security Reasons)

People in terminal 3 of the LA airport enjoy Starbucks as well...
While everything may be bigger in Texas, everything is smaller in Hawaii...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last line is hilarious. Sorry I missed the wedding. See y'all when you get back!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Madburns said...

I am jealous, but who needs a Hawaii when you can have a Norco?

sweet woosie shopping cart.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Grafted Branch said...

Y'all are so cute! Congratulations.

You've got to remove or photoshop those pics of your driver's licenses...I can totally make our ALL your info. Just watching your back.

The Lord bless you both. You're a lovely couple.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home