Monday, February 26, 2007

They Never Close...

Now, I know that many of you are wondering what exactly, "coming soon" means about thoughts from Resolved Conference, let me assure you, they are still coming. But as for now, I would like to post a bit about a place called Norms, whose slogan is "We Never Close."

Cory and I went there after a basketball game with our friends Jay and Janelle and their friend Ashley. Cory and I ordered the 3 pancakes, two eggs combo plate because the thought of breakfast sounded great at 10:00 at night. These were the eggs.

As you can tell, I was quite tickled by the sheer size of them.
Ashley, Janelle and Jay.
Notice the relative size of their portions in comparison to ours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay and Janelle said...

Hey man, that chica in the middle is lookin pretty good... I just want to go on record by saying that I was a witness to the eggs debacle...

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home